Glass Transition in Supercooled Liquids with Medium-Range Crystalline Order
Mesoscopic matter in intense laser fields
1. Please note that submission of abstracts is mandatory for speakers (both faculty members and students) and poster presenters.
2. Please indicate whether you want your poster to be considered for a three-minute poster flash talk.
3. The abstract should be not more than 200 words in length.
4. Please note that submission of abstract confirms your participation and automatic inclusion of your talk in the scientific programme.
5. Deadline for abstract submission: AUGUST 20, 2018.
6. Login to submit your Abstract. Use your Dashboard username i.e wifi/vpn userid and password for the same.
In-house Symposium 2016
In 2016, researchers from TCIS held an iteration of the in-house symposium. It was held in the transit campus in Narsingi. The symposium saw participation from faculty members, post-doctoral fellows and students alike. This collection of pictures offers a glimpse into ‘In-house Symposium, 2016’.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
36/P, Gopanpally Village,
Ranga Reddy District,
Email : info at tifrh dot res dot in
Phone : +91 (0)40 2020 – 3001
Fax : +91 (0)40 2020 – 3105